Chartered Accountant | Tax Agent | Advisor
Rachel is an expert in small business tax and accounting.
Rachel is a Chartered Accountant, Tax Agent and Trusted Advisor. Over the past 18 years she has worked at Big 4 accounting firm KPMG and Family Office Mutual Trust, with families to achieve their financial goals.
Women often struggle to find time to focus on financial admin and planning, Rachel is there to help take away the stress and burden that these tasks can become and tick them off your to do list.
Rachel made the decision to start her own firm in 2022 after a challenging couple of years becoming a mother during the pandemic. This has allowed her to focus on her passion to support women to become financially secure, independent and successful. She understands the challenges women face at different seasons of their life and how this can impact their financial future.
Rachel can help you:
- Lodge outstanding tax returns
- Provide tax advice about your investments or business
- Help you prepare a personal or business budget and cashflow
- Outline your financial position
- Take care of your business bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Assist trustees with administering the estate of a loved one
- Assist those going through a financial separation